West Bengal University (WBSU) B.A, B.Sc, B.Com Part 2 (Hons/Gen) Exam Result 2015
West Bengal State University (WBSU) has recently announced about B.A, B.Sc and B.Com Part 2 (Honours/General) Exam Result 2015 are set to be out on 14th October 2015 on its website www.wbsubregistration.org at 3 pm. Bachelor in Arts, Commerce and Science part II result for the year 2015 is declared by WBSU today on 13th. The www.wbsubregistration.org has the option to check the marks and examination grades on their website itself. If you need to check the test score of your examination, you need to visit the official page read the following steps given below. The students can now finally check their marks scored in the examination held before some months. The outcome of you hard work relay on how well you have attempted your theory papers. The WBSU University situated in Kolkata has announced the grades for the Honours and General 2nd portion.
Steps of how to check WBSU exam result 2015 of B.A, B.Sc, B.Com Part 2 (Hons/Gen 2015)
- wbsuregistration.org is the original url of the campus so visit this official page to know your marks and grades
- Click on it and you are on the directed new home page of that WBSU campus home page.
- You will be able to see the category menu list on the upper side in blue line
- Go on the Examination category and select UG (Under graduation)
- After you movie your cursor on UG, you will see three options Examination, Result and Syllabus
- Click on result category, fill up your exam seat roll number, name etc as asked
- Submit it by pressing button
- You will find your 2015 Exam grades/marks of B.com, B.A. and B.Sc part 2 Hons/Gen
- If you need to take the print out of it, press Control button plus P button and have it on physical paper.
- You can also visit directly on http://west-bengal.indiaresults.com/wbsu/default.aspx
Located in Kolkata, Berunanpukuria, P.O. Malikapur was founded in the year 2008. Ashok Rajan Thakur is the Vice-chancellor of this campus. It provides the under graduate and post graduate all courses with great faculty.