LIC AAO Admit Card 2015 call letter, Hall tickets for Exam: Recruitment of Assistant Administrative Officers is out
LIC AAO Admit Card 2015 call letter, Hall tickets for Exam: Assistant Administrative officers (Generalist and Chartered Accountant) are out which will be held on 15th, 21st and 22nd March 2015. You can visit here for the Admit card from all over India a large number of candidates have applied for the entrance exam which will lead them to get a job of Assistant Administrative Officers designation. The life Insurance of India has totally 200 numbers of job vacancies. LIC will manage a test on these 3 following days instead of 2ndf February 2015. While filling the letter one should re-check the name and address match the application form or not. In the whole recruitment process, you should have all the required information of mobile number, email id. You will receive call letter for the exam on your registered email id. We have provided you below the procedure for getting the tickets 2015. You can have the hall ticket after getting intimation from email and sms. The exam paper timing will be 2 hours.
Procedure of getting call letter/ Admit card for Recruitment of Assistant Administrative Officers
- Visit the official website of http://www.licindia.in
- You will find a link “Careers” below the home page beside annual reports, Citizen’s charter
- After clicking on the careers, you will be directed to new page
- Now, you will find 3 options which are:-
(a) Call letter for Examination of AAO
(b) Examination dates for Recruitment
(c) Recruitment of Gen and Chartered Accountant
- Click on the first link that is A option
- You will be again directed to a new page where you can get the following letter
- Take your cursor on the first link and press it, then you need to fill your Registration no., Date of birth and password
- Click on the submit button
- You will have the following letter on your desktop
- Take a print of Generalist and Chartered Accountant form.
Hope you like the article which has provided you genuine information.