Before Happy New Year 2015 Celebration Eve, Don’t Forget These Following 10 Things
Well, when we think about the start of 2015, we think that just 2014 was started and suddenly it came to an end. So here we will provide you some 20 things you need to follow before the Happy New Year 2015 Celebration Eve. As this is very necessary for everyone to look at this so that you can follow at least some of it, otherwise your every year will go and you will realize that you have not achieved anything you wanted in your life. So read the next heading.
Before Happy New Year 2015 Celebration Eve, Don’t Forget These Following 20 Things
- Go back and see what all good and bad things you have did in the current year. Try to make sure you won’t repeat those bad things which you have did in this year.
- As you will be starting with New Year 2015, take one new resolution and break it as usual… Hahaha…Jokes apart. Do make sure that when you make some resolution then you follow it.
- Remember your all friend with whom you shared your memories and enjoyed. Make sure you say thanks to everyone who brought happiness and a smile on your face and in your life.
- Remove the ego and be free and from the tension, sort your grudges with your friend if it’s not going well between you and your friends as New Year is mean to be fresh with new hopes.
- Don’t forget PK. I am not talking about daaru pee key. Watch the fantastic movie PK of Aamir Khan before moving in 2015. Awesome movie made by Raj Kumar Hirani and the Perfectionist Aamir Khan.
- Party all night. Yes 31st night – time for party. Party hard on 31st night but most of the people enjoy their party with drinks but later on they are be caught by police and the next hours of New Year are been spent in jail for Drunk and Drive case. So make sure if are going to drink on 31st night then don’t ever dare to drive your vehicle.It can also lead to someone’s death with an accident.
- If a person is hungry, we should give them bread. Give them something which may turn on his day and hope he next year goes well. Help him out if possible to your extent. At least help one person you can, so that if everyone helps one person. The number of counts will be increased and maybe we will bring a small change in this 2015 New Year Celebration.
- When there is no bread that is some food, we can at least give words that nourish. To a person who looks ill or is physically frail, we can turn the conversation to some subject that will lift their spirits and fill them with the hope and determination to get better. Let us give something to each person we meet: joy, courage, hope, assurance, philosophy, wisdom, a vision for the future. Let us always give something.
- When its 00.00 am 1st Jan 2015, don’t forget to touch your parents feet who made your life so great and who sacrificed their life behind making you success. Yes, it’s quite difficult or odd for some of the young generation but it’s the tradition of our country and the respect we have for our parents. Because the blessing we get after that, will make our New Year more fantastic and give us the courage to survive and fight for the bad days.
- Last but not the least, Guys please forget about HAPPY NEW YEAR movie. Aisa samajhna ki (Think) it was just a bad dream.
- If you have not done something great in this year, make sure you do something and achieve some or the other things you thought about in the next coming New Year 2015 which will make you proud about the year that it dint got wasted.
- It’s always important to go ahead in life, whether you go to a small extent or big, it’s not important, the main thing is to reach where you want to be in your life.
- Start this New Year 2015 with a thought process of not giving up, because working hard is been done by everyone but the one who never give up, goes a long way. So it not important if you are working hard today, the things is can you work harder than this after next some year.
- Try to do all the things possible you do every day without forgetting and get up early in the morning and be very positive on the first day of the year, as it is believed that the way you behave and think on the first day, the whole year goes in the same manner. So be positive and spontaneous.
- Let go all the thought which comes in your mind and make you feel unstrung and empowered, weak.
- Let go of the blame to you put on other as things dint worked according to the way you wanted.
- There are always two option in your life from which you can choose one, Change it or accept it.
- Try to bring happiness and smile in the coming year, spread the charm to people around you.
- Let go of the things which comes in your mind makes you negative, be the way you are if you have a clean hear, people will accept you as your uniqueness is something which makes everyone outstanding.
- Try to learn on each and every moments as learning never ends, as it make your more mature, smart, intelligent and experienced as the way is very long and you should go on…
Hope you 1st JAN 2015 goes well…
I wish you and all your family a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015 in Advance. May your all dreams come true in this New Year 2015.
Stay Safe and don’t drink and drive.
If you like the article, share it by clicking on share button below, so that it do spread on time to all other people. It’s rather my pleasure to share this following 20 things before the Happy New Year 2015 Celebration Eve. I hope you like all the words of wisdom I gave you today.