Best Top 10 Health Tips to Stay Healthy – It is very necessary for a human being to stay fit and healthy as health is known as another word of money. As said that “What’s the use of that money when your heath cannot be recovered”. So health is the most important thing in life. If your health is good you can do work and make yourself go ahead in your life. If your health doesn’t support you then you cannot do anything. So, here we will provide you some of the information related to the following Best Top 10 Health Tips to Stay Healthy. It is said that eat your liquid and drink your solid food which is the most important mantra of staying fit which means while eating chew your solid food that it becomes juice and drink your liquid sip by sip slowly so that it gets digested properly.
Best Top 10 Health Tips to Stay Healthy
- Jogging: Jogging is the most important exercise to keep your body healthy in the early morning nearly 6 to 7 clock.
- Stretching: Put the habit of stretching your all body part with different stretching exercise while you wake up in the morning.
- Having a perfect Breakfast: Having a perfect Breakfast in the morning is one of the most positive and healthy tip for losing weight and staying healthy. The breakfast should include Fruit juice, a high fiber cereal, low fat milk, yoghurt, boiled eggs.
- Brushing your teeth: Brush your teeth twice a day in the morning when you get up and after having dinner at night. This helps in removing your bacteria from teeth so gets accumulated after dinner in the whole night. Brushing includes junction of teeth and gums, tongue, roof of the mouth and change your brush every month.
- Breathing through Abdomen: You should breathe daily at all time from your abdomen. This helps in giving you a lot of energy to your body. Keeps your mind calm, increases your intelligence and sharps your mind. Mostly we have the habit of breathing till your chest and our body does not get enough oxygen which increases nervousness of our mind and other problems. So, breathing through Abdomen helps us to receive a sufficient oxygen which transfer some to our mind and relax the mind. Diaphragmatic or Abdomen breathing can be done in the following ways- while inhaling from nose, your stomach must expand and while exhaling your stomach must go inside. This is the right way to breath.
6. Drinking Right Water on Time:
(A)Take water before bedtime “About 90% of heart attacks occur early in morning and it can be reduced by taking 1 or 2 glass of water whole going to bed at night. Drinking water at right time increases effectiveness of the Human Body.
(B) You should also have 1 Glass of Water after waking up which activates internal organs.
(C) 1 Glass of Water, 30 minutes before Meal helps in digestion.
(D) 1 Glass of Water before taking bath helps to lower your Blood pressure.
- Give up Smoking: Smoking as you know is injurious to health. Also it can lead to cancer. Intake to such cigarettes more than the limits as smoking is the main reason of coronary heart disease. After giving up smoking, a year later the risk of our heart disease decreases to about half of that compared to the chain smokers or normal smokers who smoke daily.
- Eat oily Fish: Having Oily Fish is one of the best example and way to keep yourself healthy. Fishes like mackerel, sardines, salmon, fresh tuna are the best sources for the omega 3 fats. Omega 3 fats are the best as they help in protecting against the heart disease. You should consume such fishes twice a week.
- Cut saturated fats: The small changes in the body can bring a lot of positive change in the body to keep you fit. You should choose having leaner cuts of meat, steam or grill foods, semi skimmed milk instead of the full fat milk. So rather than frying such foods in oil which contains a lot of bad fats, you should have such boil foods as much as possible.
- See your doctors regularly: Doctors are the best for knowing our health. So you should check up yourself with doctors for blood pressure. It is necessary for the people over 50 years to check themselves regularly.
- Get enough Sleep: You should have enough sleep of at least 8 hours a day which will relax your body and your mind. This sleep is healing, natural and restorative. Sleep lesser the wrinkles of your face and decrease you eye dark circles.
This were all the best top 10 wellness tips or healthy tips to stay healthy. Hope you like the article so share it on your social sites like Twitter, Google plus. Facebook etc. Thank you.