10 things about cricketer AB de Villiers
AB de Villiers is an international cricketer from South African cricket team whose whole name is Abraham Benjamin de Villiers. He is born in the year 1984 on 17th of February. His was born in South Africa at Pretoria city. Till now he was a part of the following cricket team of S. Africa, Northern, Delhi Daredevils, Africa XI, Titans, Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB). He has a role of wicket keeper and Batsman in the field of Cricket. He is one of the top right hand batsmen in the world. He has played 98 test matches, 57 T20I’s and 175 Twenty20 international matches and 187 ODI’s.
Here are the following 10 best things you should know about AB de Villiers
- He was eight years old when he saw Jonty Rhodes best run out against Pakistan in the World Cup of 1992 year. After this, he dream to become a cricketer and follow Jonty Rhodes foot steps
- He was shortlisted for the national Hockey team in South Africa
- He was also shortlisted for the National football team
- He also made a record in the 100 metre dash in the junior athletics at South Africa
- He was also a part of the following Davis Cup tennis team of South Africa
- He was a Badminton player and champion of U-19 national team
- He was also a recipient of prestigious national medal from the Late Nelson Mandela for a science project
- All this record were made by him around a age of 13 years
- He also won the cricketer of the year award in South Africa
- He was also a rugby and tennis player
- This all is not enough as he was also a part of Hockey game and was a hockey player
This is all about the Ab De Villiers who recently scored 133 runs against Mumbai Indians in 59 balls on 10th of May 2015 in the Indian Premier League 8th season of 2015 year.