Aishwariya Rai Bachchan is married to Abhishek before some years and we have listed some of the facts for their true fans. So, here are some facts and top shocking secrets of her life you should know.
1. Aishwariya has requested the organisers of Interantional Beauty pageant for removing swimsuit when the won the crown in 1994, as she was not fit for such beach body
2. Her biggest secret is she likes to gather a collection of Watches.
3. The another fact is she hates jewelleries.
4. Barbie dolls were inspired from this beautiful diva and were made looking at her in 2005.
5. She was once rejected for dubbing a serial before being a famous actress.
6. She was going to be a part of Playboy magazine but she dint worked out.
7. She was invited to have lunch with US President George W Bush in 2006 but it dint worked out because she was busy shooting for Dhoom movie.
8. She was blocked with traffic for around a day in Dubai because of her great fan following and the fans wanted to see her so they dint allowed to go her form there.
9. She is back to Bollywood with her new film ‘Jazbaa’.
10. She was not at all planning to come in the acting field as she went to modelling first which happened accidentally.
11. She stands out as second runner up in the Miss India Pageant in 1994.
12. She has many achievements in life and she not only has fan base in India but it goes international where her wax statue is made at Madame Tussauds museum where only some top celebrities have it.
13. Do you know that ‘Kuch Kuch Hota Hai’ film was first offered to Aishwariya Bachchan but she reject because of dates issue.
14. According to the report of Hindustan Times, she has also rejected Hollywood film with Brad Pitt.
15. She and Abhishek were the first Indian actors appearing on the Hollywood show with Oprah Winfrey.
16. While shooting for the most wonderful song of ‘Dola re Dola’, her ear was bleeding because of heavy earrings but she still completed the shoot.
17. She is the only Indian actress who was called firstly for Cannes International Film Festival